Go Native America makes all reasonable efforts to make the content of this site correct. However we cannot guarantee this since we are human, and there could be inaccuracies or mistakes.
There could be issues related to facts and photos not being up to date, complete or accurate. All the information contained is subject to change without any notice. By using this site, you are noting this information and acknowledging that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Go Native America and its guides, associates or employees will not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other problems arising from use of, or inability to use, this site.
Any website links we provide do not imply endorsement of that website by Go Native America, and we do not take responsibility for the content or policies of those sites.
All outdoor activities can be dangerous, and you alone shall assume responsibility for your actions and safety.
The information on this website cannot and shall not replace sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
The scope of this website does not allow for disclosure of all potential hazards and risks involved in outdoor activities.
Furthermore, the information found on this website is merely suggestions to help you plan your tour.
The authors are not liable and are not in any way responsible for the outcome of your vacation. Each individual must assume full responsibility for his/her decisions regarding his/her vacation, and shall not hold the authors responsible for any and all outcomes.
Go Native America.com respects everyone's right to privacy. Any information that you choose to give us is stored in our database. It is not accessible for use by third party companies (other than those who need your details to arrange aspects of your journey). We do not sell or offer our client list to others. The information we ask you for is relevant to your inquiry.
We generally ask for name and contact details when you enquire with us so that we can send you required information and service your enquiry. Once you book with us, we will of course need further personal details. When sending us personal or financial details by email, please remember that this is not necessarily a secure way of communication.
Please tell us if you want to unsubscribe from our emails/newsletters, mail-outs. We don't send much out, and there is always an option to unsubscribe, but we'd be grateful if you used the 'unsubscribe mechanism' rather than reporting us as spam - since we only have your details because you gave them to us.
We have neither time nor inclination to waste time and money on spam. If you want not, we'll waste not!
You can contact us at the email address on our contact page at anytime.
In order to help us make our website more useful to you and more effective, our website program automatically collects information about visitors to our site. This information helps us optimize your experience on the site and does not identify anyone personally to us. We are not interested in the surfing habits of individuals, but we want to help our visitors the best way we can.
So our site may collect the following information:
· The Internet domain from which you access our Web site
· The type of browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera) used to access our site
· The type of machine that you use (PC or Mac)
· The operating system (Windows, Mac) used to access our site
· The date and time that you access our site
· The URLs of the pages you visit and the duration of the visit
· The URL of the website or link (or search engine) you used to access our website
· Information Collected for Tracking (Cookies)
· When you visit our website we place a small file or 'packet' of information on your computer, this is called a 'cookie'. This 'cookie' is then used to identify you and your return visits to our website.This is also a necessary requirement for when you enter the booking system we employ from Bookeo, as we need to know what you want to do for your journey. This information will only be shared between your computer and the website that placed it there. It is not used for any other purpose and we don't share this information with any other third parties.
You are also able to clear cookies from your browser, please check your security settings to do this.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us.