Wisdom and Prophecy is a chance to follow the messages left by the Old Ones, to explore the unexplored, and to satisfy natural fascination with prophecy in its many cultural formats.
Our trail leads us deep into Native America to appreciate the diverse cultures and landscapes of now including the Pueblo peoples and their ancestors – the Anasazi, and the Hopi. Journey to Chaco Canyon, Wupatki, Aztec Ruins, Acoma, Zuni and the Hopi Mesas to experience the secluded raw beauty of ancestral cultures; progenitors of tribal perspectives on human existence and survival!
Discover theory, explanation and philosophy as you follow ancient paths traversed across the millennia through an awe-inspiring mosaic of slick rock and sandstone sculptures, arches and mesas on this remarkable southwestern sojourn …where the past, present and future become forever.
- Enjoy the awe-inspiring cultural beauty of 'Sky City’, Acoma, and at Zuni Pueblo become a fleeting part of that circle that is living history.
- At Homolovi, the ruins, shards and stones are silent reminders that the Hopi must follow the true Hopi way and the instructions of Masau'u.
- Second Mesa where preservation of the lifeway is due to Hopi ideology of passing ceremonial information to clan members only within the Kiva.
- Amid the villages learn of Hopi culture, history and philosophy through traditional and evolutionary arts; silver, Katsina carving, basketry & music
- Taawa Canyon; the finest rock art site in the southwest where ancient petroglyphs interact with the sunlight to mark the equinox and solstice.
821 NORTH 27th ST, #120. BILLINGS, MONTANA 59101
Don't miss PRE TOUR INFO explaining the logistics and details of how Go Native America trips work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs about our Native American Small Group Tours to Indian Country.
Take your place on award-winning journeys and tours visiting Native American lands and reservations across Indian Country.
This is small group travel at it's finest, so with only 9 places available per tour, early bookings are advised.
Information about available PRICES for our award-winning Native American Small Group Tours to Indian Country.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE GO NATIVE AMERICA OFFICE ON 1-888-800-1876
Past Tour Members Say...
First day back at work and already I was wishing the Go Native America tour had continued throughout the rest of the USA - what a epic journey that would be! This trip has been such an enlightening and enchanting experience. I feel that the more I learn the more questions I have and the more intrigued I become. Oh, and the landscape! I never envisioned that Arizona would be such a parched desert beauty - I can see why only 11% of Americans own a passport and only 7% uses it!
Cindy Wang, Washington DC
We had an amazing journey – very emotional for all of us. I really enjoyed everyone’s perspectives; it made for an interesting blend of personalities. Thank you again.
Terry Hess, New York
Arrive Sept and October - Phoenix or Flagstaff, AZ
Premier providers of NATIVE AMERICAN TOURS, NATIVE AMERICAN VACATIONS and INDIAN COUNTRY EXPERIENCES.
AUTHENTIC, FAIR TRADE, ETHICAL TRAVEL - RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL in Native American Indian Country
GO NATIVE AMERICA IS NOW A SUBSIDIARY OF NDN2RS.com